Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Told my wife she is fat...

She's put on 6 sizes since we got married.We stopped having sex about a month ago. She's been hounding me asking why we haven't been having sex. The real reason why we haven't been having sex is because she thinks she is an ugly bohemath and I think that she is a lazy fat slob.

She does not like the way she looks but does nothing about it except get sad.

I still love her as a person but not in a sexual way. She just doesn't turn me on.

She hounded me today hard as why we weren't having sex, she reckons I'm cheating on her, so I told her it's because she has become fat. And elaborated and said more so the fact that she doesn't like the way she looks yet does nothing about it except be down in the dumps. How am I supposed to be sexually attracted to someone that doesn't love themselves / be confident about the way they look?

So she shed a few tears and then took off. Now I feel bad, but I just can't see any other way to handle the situation, she wanted to know why so I told her. It is the truth, I can't help if I'm not attracted to her.

Some naturally large women (who are not fat but large) perhaps say big boned, and confident about the way they look are attractive. They don't all have to be size 0 posh spices. It's more the confidence of the individual in regards to their looks rather than their looks.

Opinons?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were in your situation with my husband I would first apologize. Explain that I still love him and I still want to spend the rest of my life with him. I still feel that he is a beautiful person and I am willing to do whatever I can to help. I know there is a confident person in there somewhere and I am always here for him. I will support him and encourage him with any exercise or diet plan and will even join in if it helps.

Let her know that you still love here and you still think she is beautiful but you miss the amazing and confident person she used to be. Maybe even ask her to put herself in your position for a moment (this may or may not work).

Sometimes it is really hard for women to get out of that place where all they can do is feel sorry for themselves and they need help to feel motivated.